Friday, June 26, 2020

Be nice to amma..

There is some ambiguity at work, mainly due to my boss and how she perceives me. So, I have been jumpy for the past two days. As usual I was muttering about these two not putting away clothes on time and the young one pipes up’Amma, I know you are worried about things at work and hence this bad behaviour is coming out (!).. I will not feel bad..it is ok’..so saying, she comes and gives me a massive hug:)

Later, we were all winding down to go to bed. She goes up to her dad and whispers in his ear. They had been planning for my birthday but now that was over and I also feel hurt that she is much more amenable to sharing secrets with her dad than me. I am solely the reason, as I do panic if something goes wrong for her and I do tend to be strict almost always.

After she left, I forced K to share what she said. Apparently she advised him to be kind to me and spend time with me as I am disturbed and need some support. K said, she was so sweet and genuine and matter of fact.

I am so proud of you kuttima. You are a good hearted sweet child. And I love you so much..

No comments: